MP Vyapam GNTST Registration 2020
Are you looking for MP Vyapam GNTST Registration 2020 Date with Online Application Form and Exam Date? The Professional Examination Board, Bhopal will conduct General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) 2020 for admission to General Nursing Training (3 years) in Selected Govt GNM Training Centres for appointment against Staff Nurses posts. Those who are looking for Staff Nurse Posts after 12th class (Medical) are required to apply for MP General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) Entrance Test 2020.
If shortlisted then you may get admission to 3 years General Nursing Training at Govt GNM Training Institutes, Madhya Pradesh to fill total of 1040 seats. After the completion of 3 years of General Nursing Training, you will be appointed for the Staff Nurse posts in various Govt Hospitals and Institutes of Madhya Pradesh.
MP GNTST 2020
All the female candidates who are looking for Staff Nurse Jobs in Madhya Pradesh are required to apply online for MP GNTST Registration 2020 via MP ONLINE website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in. The MP Vyapam GNTST Registration 2020 has been started in June 2020. All the eligible female candidates may apply for MP GNTST 2020 through online mode via www.mponline.gov.in website.
In each Govt GNM Training Centre, Madhya Pradesh the 10% seats are reserved for the ASHA Workers candidates to get admission in 3 years General Nursing Training. Before to start registration for MP GNTST 2020 Application Form you all are advised to read through the MP GNTST 2020 Notification & Rule Book to know MP GNTST Exam Date 2020, MP GNTST 2020 Eligibility Criteria, MP GNTST Exam Pattern 2020, MP GNTST 2020 Syllabus, MP GNTST Selection Process, MP GNTST 2020 Registration Process etc.
MP GNTST 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply for MP GNTST 2019 Application Form:- June 2020
- Last Date to apply for MP GNTST 2019 Application Form:- June 2020
- Starting Date to make changes in MP GNTST 2020 Application Form:- June 2020
- Last Date to make changes in MP GNTST 2020 Application Form:- June 2020
- MP GNTST Exam Date 2020:- 04/05 July 2020
- MP GNTST Result 2020 Date:- July 2020
- MP GNTST Counselling 2020 Result:- July / August 2020
MP GNTST 2020 Registration Procedure
Only female candidates are eligible to apply for MP General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) 2020. They all are advised to apply for MP GNTST 2020 Registration through online application form via www.mponline.gov.in website.
The MP GNTST 2020 Registration Procedure is described below in steps-
- Firstly, kindly visit online the official website of MP Online to submit MP GNTST Application Form 2020 for registration i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
- After that, go to Citizen Services (नागरिक सेवाएं) > Application (आवेदन) and then to VYAPAM (PEB) link.
- Before to start MP GNTST Registration 2020, read through the instructions completely.
- Now, click on
- Start to apply for MP GNTST 2020 Registration – Click on “Profile Registration” and verify your Aadhar Number through eKYC.
- After verification, login with Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB).
MP GNTST 2020 Application Form
After the completion of the MP GNTST Registration Process, the next step is to submit the online application form-
- Firstly, log in with Your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, start to fill the MP GNTST 2020 Application Form with correct information of the applicant.
- Upload the scanned copies of the following Certificates / Documents- Photograph (Coloured), Signature, Self Hand Written- copy, Class 8th/10th Mark sheet, Class 12th Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate.
- After uploading the required documents, click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Now, the last step remaining is to “Make Payment” of MP GNTST Exam Fees 2020 and Portal Fees through online mode.
MP GNTST Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Age Limit:- Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 17 to 27 years
- Educational Qualification:- Candidate must be 12th class passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with 45% marks for Un-reserved and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
MP GNTST 2020 Selection Process
The Professional Examination Board, Bhopal will conduct the MP GNTST Entrance Exam 2020 followed by MP GNTST Counselling 2020 as per Merit basis for the selection of female candidates to get admission in General Nursing Training (3 Years).
Step 1:- Appear for MP General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) 2019.
Step 2:- Check MP GNTST Result 2020 to know MP GNTST Merit List 2020 as per category wise.
Step 3:- Apply for MP GNTST Counselling Registration 2020 via www.mponline.gov.in to fill the choices of GNM Training Centre.
Step 4:- Participate in MP GNTST Online Counselling 2020.
Step 5:- Allotment of MP Govt GNM Training Centres to pursue General Nursing Training
MP GNTST Admit Card 2020
The female candidates who are looking forward to
The Professional Examination Board, Bhopal will upload the MP GNTST 2020 Admit Card on its official website 10 days before the online exam. You may download the MP GNTST Exam Admit Card 2020 through online mode via
MP GNTST Result 2020
The Professional Examination Board, Bhopal will declare the MP GNTST Result 2020 of the online examination within 4 weeks from the date of the exam. You all are advised to check MP GNTST 2020 Result online from PEB website peb.mp.gov.in via
MP ANMTST Counselling 2020
After the declaration of MP GNTST Exam Result 2020, the next step is to participate in MP GNTST Counselling 2020 for the filling of choices of GNM Training Centres.
The admission to MP Govt General Nursing Training Centres and Hospitals & Medical Institutes will be done via MP GNTST Online Counselling 2020 as per merit basis.
How to Apply: MP GNTST Registration 2020 Application Form