MP Vyapam ANMTST Registration 2020
The Professional Examination Board, Bhopal (MP) or Vyapam is all set to conduct ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST) – 2020 on 20th/21st June 2020 for admission of girls candidates in various ANM Training Centres. For that, you are required to apply for MP ANMTST Registration 2020 through online mode via MP ONLINE website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
For admission to 2 years ANM Course from various ANM Training Centres located in Madhya Pradesh, you are required to apply for MP Vyapam ANMTST Registration 2020 through online mode. After MP ANMTST 2020 Registration, you will have to appear for the ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST) – 2020 which is scheduled to be held on 20/21 June 2020 followed by MP ANMTST Counselling 2020 will be held for admission in ANM Course.
MP ANMTST 2020 Registration
How to register for MP ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST) – 2020? The MP ANMTST Registration 2020 has been started from May 2020 and the last date to submit the MP ANMTST Online Application Form 2020 is May 2020 via www.mponline.gov.in.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) invites online applications from the eligible girls candidates to apply for ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST) – 2020 from May 2020 to May 2020. Total 740 seats will be filled under Open Category and ASHA Workers for admission in 2 years ANM Course in various ANM Training Schools of MP located at बैतूल, सीहोर, होशंगाबाद, धार, बुरहानपुर, बडवानी, शिवपुरी, छिन्दवाड़ा, मण्डला, शहडोल, सागर, पन्ना, उज्जैन, अनूपपुर.
MP ANMTST 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date to submit MP ANMTST 2020 Online Application Form:- May 2020
- Last Date to submit MP ANMTST 2020 Online Application Form:- May 2020
- Starting Date to make changes in MP ANMTST 2020 Application Form:- May 2020
- Last Date to make changes in MP ANMTST 2020 Application Form:- May 2020
- MP ANMTST 2020 Exam Date:- 20/21 June 2020
- MP ANMTST Result 2020 Date:- July 2020
- MP ANMTST Counselling Result 2020:- July 2020
MP ANMTST Registration Procedure 2020
Follow the given below steps to submit MP ANMTST Application Form 2020 online-
- To submit MP ANMTST 2020 Online Application Form, eligible girls candidates are required to visit online the MP Online official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
- Now click on Citizen Services (नागरिक सेवाएं) followed by Application (आवेदन) and lastly VYAPAM (PEB) link.
- Read through the instructions before starting to apply for MP ANMTST 2020.
- To fill MP ANMTST Online Application Form 2020, click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, click on “Profile Registration” and verify your “Aadhar Number” through eKYC.
- Login with Registration No. and Date of Birth.
- Start to fill the application form to apply for MP ANM Training Selection Test 2020.
- Provide the correct information of the applicant while filling the online application form of MP Vyapam ANMTST 2020.
- Now, upload the scanned soft copies of the following documents- Coloured Photograph, Signature, copy of Self Hand Written, 8th/ 10th & 12th class Marksheet, Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button to submit the MP Vyapam ANMTST Application Form 2020.
- To deposit MP ANMTST Exam Fees 2020 and Portal Fees via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Baking, click on the “Proceed to Payment” button.
MP ANMTST 2020 Selection Process
What is the selection process for admission to ANM Course through MP ANMTST Entrance Test 2020?
- Firstly, appear for MP ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST) – 2020
- Check MP ANMTST Result 2020 to know the Merit List of candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted in MP ANMTST Merit List 2020 will have to appear for ANMTST Online Counselling.
- Report to allotted MP ANM Training Centre for final admission.
MP ANMTST 2020 – Seats
Are you looking for total seats to be filled for ANM Course through MP ANMTST 2020?
From the given below table, it becomes clear that a total of 740 seats of the ANM course will be filled through MP Vyapam ANMTST 2020 for Open Candidates and ASHA Workers.
MP ANMTST 2020 Exam Pattern
Are you looking for MP ANMTST 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus? The MP ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST) – 2020 consists of 2 sections i.e. General Knowledge and Science of 50 Marks and 100 Marks respectively.
MP ANMTST 2020 Admit Card
To be eligible to appear for MP ANM Training Selection Test 2020, you are required to download MP ANMTST 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket. You may download MP ANMTST Admit Card 2020 from the Professional Examination Board, Bhopal (MP) or Vyapam website i.e. http://peb.mp.gov.in.
Without MP Vyapam ANMTST Admit Card 2020, you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. The MP ANMTST 2020 Admit Card will be available to download from peb.mp.gov.in website at least 7-10 days before the exam.
MP ANMTST 2020 Result
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will declare the MP ANMTST 2020 Result along with Merit List and Counselling schedule on its official website i.e. peb.mp.gov.in.
You may check MP ANMTST Result 2020 online via
MP ANMTST 2020 Counselling
The admission to 2 years ANM Course in MP ANM Colleges will be as per merit basis through online counselling.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will conduct the MP ANMTST 2020 Counselling as 1st round, 2nd round, 3rd round as per schedule mentioned on PEB website.
How to Apply Online: MP ANMTST Registration 2020