MP CPCT Registration Form 2020
How to register for MP Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) 2020? The male/ female candidates may apply online for MP CPCT Registration 2020 through www.cpct.mp.gov.in or www.mapit.gov.in website. पुरुष / महिला उम्मीदवार MP CPCT Registration 2020 के लिए www.cpct.mp.gov.in या www.mapit.gov.in वेबसाइट के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। For appearing in MP CPCT Exam 2020, candidate needs to register themselves on CPCT Portal or MAP-IT portal and after that deposit CPCT Test Fee on or before the last date.
MP CPCT Registration Open for 2020 Exam
- MP CPCT Application Start Date:- March 2020
- MP CPCT Application End Date:- April 2020
- MP CPCT Exam Date:- April 2020 & April 2020
Registration for MP CPCT 2020
You may fill MP CPCT Application Form 2020 in either language i.e. English or Hindi. Follow the given below steps for MP CPCT 2020 Registration-
- Firstly, kindly visit an official website of CPCT i.e. www.cpct.mp.gov.in or MAP-IT i.e. www.mapit.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Register Now”.
- Now, the MP CPCT Registration Form 2020 or Application Form will be open.
- Enter your Aadhar Number in the MP CPCT Registration / Application Form.
- Fill the MP CPCT Application Form 2020 with Personal Details like Name of Applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile No, Email ID, 10th Class Roll No., 12th Class Roll No., Diploma Roll No. etc.
- Now, click on “SUBMIT” button.
- After that, Login Details of your profile on CPCT Portal will be sent on your Email ID. (CPCT Portal पर अपनी प्रोफ़ाइल की Login Details आपके Email ID पर भेजी जाएगी।)
Note:- You may
Note:- Save your MP CPCT Login details to Deposit Exam Fees, Download Admit Card, Download Score Card etc.
MP CPCT Test Fee 2020
After registration, the next step is to pay the MP CPCT Exam Fees 2020 so that you could appear in the schedule exam.What is the MP CPCT Test Fee 2020 and mode of payment? / MP CPCT Exam Fee 2020 और भुगतान का तरीका क्या है?
The CPCT Exam Fees for appearing on a scheduled date is Rs.660/- and deposit the fee amount through either way-
- Online Mode:- via using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Cash Payment:- at MP-Online Kiosks
After CPCT Registration & Payment
After the successful completion of the CPCT Registration and Payment, the allotment of cpct exam centre will be done as per the preference of the city filled by the candidate. CPCT Registration and Exam Fee Payment के सफल समापन के बाद, CPCT Exam Centre का आवंटन उम्मीदवार द्वारा भरे शहर की वरीयता के अनुसार किया जाएगा।
MP CPCT Eligibility Criteria
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for MP Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) Registration? The male and female candidates of Madhya Pradesh who
Candidate’s minimum age should not be less than 18 years as on the date of registration.
To be eligible to apply for the MP CPCT Registration 2020 candidate’s minimum education qualification should be 10th class pass out or Polytechnic Diploma after 10th. The minimum educational qualification required is 10th class pass out or Polytechnic Diploma after 10th.
How to Register: MP CPCT Application Form 2020