MP PPT Counselling 2020 Date
Are you looking for MP PPT Counselling 2020 Date of First round / Second round and the registration process? After the declaration of MP PPT Exam Result 2020 and Merit List of candidates, the next step in the process of admission to MP Polytechnic Colleges (Govt/ Private) in various Diploma Courses is to apply for MP PPT Counselling 2020.
The Professional Examination Board, Bhopal or MP Vypam has released the MP PPT Counselling Date 2020 of
MP PPT 2020 Counselling
The admission to Diploma Courses in MP Polytechnic Colleges will be done through Online Counselling as per Merit List. Candidates are required to register for MP PPT 2020 Counselling via www.dtempcounselling.org or dte.mponline.gov.in website.
MP पीपीटी- 2020 काउंसलिंग में शामिल होने के लिए आधार अनिवार्य है।
The Directorate of Technical Education, Govt of Madhya Pradesh is going to conduct Online Off-Campus Counselling 2020-21 through MP PPT 2020 for admission to 1st-year Diploma Course in MP Polytechnic Colleges for the session 2020-21.
- MP PPT First Round Counselling 2020 Date:- in June 2020
- MP PPT Second Round Counselling 2020 Date:- in July/ August 2020
MP PPT 1st Counselling Date 2020
- Online Registration:- 12th June 2020 to 30th June 2020
- Document Verification:- 15th June 2020 to 30th June 2020
- Choice filling of Polytechnic Colleges and Courses:- 15th June 2020 to 30th June 2020
- MP PPT First Counselling Result 2020:- 2nd July 2020
- Reporting to Allotted College for Document Verification and Admission:- 4th July 2020 to 10th July 2020
MP PPT 2nd Counselling Date 2020
- Online Registration:- 13th July 2020 to 23rd July 2020
- Document Verification:- 13th July 2020 to 23rd July 2020
- Choice filling of Polytechnic Colleges and Courses:- 13th July 2020 to 23 July 2020
- MP PPT Second Counselling Result 2020:- 25th July 2020
- Reporting to Allotted College for Document Verification and Admission:- 27th July 2020 to 31st July 2020
MP PPT Online Counselling 2020 Process
Steps for MP PPT 2020 Online Counselling
- One Time-Registration
- Choice Filling
1. One Time-Registration
- For registration, visit either website of Directorate of Technical Education, Govt of Madhya Pradesh i.e. www.dtempcounselling.org or dte.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on “Select Course for Counselling”-> “Diploma Programme”-> “PPT Diploma Course”-> “Apply for Counselling”.
- Click on “Registration” and then “Continue” button.
- Fill the details of the applicant like Name, PPT Marks, PPT Rank, 10th/ 12th Marks, Email ID, Mobile Number and upload Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, Photograph.
- Enter your Aadhar Number and verify it.
- Now, click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- After the completion of MP PPT Counselling Registration 2019, you will receive a Password.
Important Notes/ महतवपूर्ण निर्देश:-
- At the time of Online Registration for MP PPT Counselling 2020, you must have your Aadhar Number. / MP Pre Polytechnic Test (PPT)- 2020 Counselling के समय Aadhar Number अनिवार्य है।
- Candidates will have to verify Aadhar, the verification of Aadhar can be done through OTP in mobile registered in Aadhar or by biometric machine through KIOSK of MP Online or authorized help centers of counselling. It is mandatory to complete this process by the time of verification of documents. / Candidates को Aadhar का Verification करवाना होगा, aadhar में पंजीकृत मोबाइल में OTP के माध्यम से अथवा बायोमेट्रिक मशीन द्वारा MP Online के KIOSK अथवा काउंसलिंग के अधिकृत सहायता केंद्रों से भी किया जा सकता है। यह प्रक्रिया Document Verification के समय तक पूर्ण करना अनिवार्य है।
2. Verification of Documents
- After MPPPT – 2020 registration, those who received “Online Verification Slip” are not required to do document verification from authorized help centers./ MP PPT 2020 Registration के बाद, जिन्हें ऑनलाइन सत्यापन पर्ची मिली है, उन्हें अधिकृत सहायता केंद्रों से सत्यापन करने की आवशयकता नहीं है।
- Those who do not receive “Online Verification Slip” are needed to go for Document Verification at the authorized help centers.
3. Choice Filling (Colleges & Courses)
- Now, start to fill the choices of MP Polytechnic Colleges and Diploma Courses in order of your preferences (at least 25 choices) from the list provided.
- To lock your choices of Polytechnic colleges & courses, you are required to deposit the “PPT 2020 Counselling Fee”
Note:- Deposit MP PPT Counselling Fee 2020 of Rs.330/- (Counselling Fees Rs.200/- + Portal Charges Rs.130/-) through online mode.
- Now, the list of allotment of MP Polytechnic Colleges (Government & Private) and Courses will be released on www.dtempcounselling.org or dte.mponline.gov.in website.
- The Allotment of MP Polytechnic Colleges & Courses for the session 2020-21 will be done as per Merit Basis and Choices filled by candidates.
- At last, report to the allotted Govt/ Private Polytechnic College, Madhya Pradesh on or before the last date with all required documents and deposit admission fee.
How to Apply: MP PPT 2020 Counselling Registration